- Down payment of $100.00 in order to secure a seat in proposed class. The remaining school fee is payable by cash or cheque only at the school on the first day of class.
- In case of a fully subscribed class, priority is given to students who have made payment.
- The cost of our textbook is $50. A textbook covers each level (eg. beginner) which takes about 1 year to complete. The cost of additional materials is included in your school fees.
- Any booking for make-up lessons have to be made while the student is still an *active student in the school.
- Make up classes are arranged subject to availability and are available for most, but not all, classes.
- Students may inform their Korean teacher or our staffs as early as possible for us to arrange a make up lesson.
- Students are allowed a maximum 3 make up lessons per term.
* Active students are students currently registered for a class in ONLYOU. Students will not be able to make an make-up class after the end of their school term as they will be considered inactive students until registration for a new or subsequent class is made.
- Once the registered class is confirmed to start, there will be no refund for cancellation of the lessons by students. A written notice must be provided if student wish to cancel or postpone the class to a later date. The lessons must be completed no longer than 6 months after the starting date of the class payment was intended for. The payment is valid for 6 months.
- ONLYOU reserves the right to postpone the start-date of a class if the minimum number of students for class commencement is not enough to open a class. If the proposed class does not commence after a month of the stated start date, student may request for a full refund of payment.
- ONLYOU students who complete a ONLYOU course (Term A and B) under our regular course structure with a minimum of 75% attendance rate will be eligible for a certificate of completion for that relevant course.
- Students and ex-students who lose, damage or require a second copy of their Certificate of Completion will be charged a $10.00 reprint fee.
- ONLYOU reserves the right to postpone or cancel lessons.(due to unforeseen circumstances such as the teacher falling ill).
- ONLYOU reserves the right to provide relief or replacement teachers to take over classes.
- Student Terms & Conditions may be amended from time to time.
- Student's contact information is used for information dissemination about the school and class. A written notice has to be given if the student do not wish to be contacted.
- Images/photographs/pictures of students are deemed property of ONLYOU and may be used for publicity purposes at its sole discretion.
By making payment for a course or registering for a class at ONLYOU, I accept these Terms & Conditions.