CORONAVIRUS ADVISORY FOR STUDENTS
Regarding the latest measures against Covid-19, we have confirmed with the MOE that we could continue running classes as usual for over the age of 18. All classes will be conducted as usual but put in place measures to reduce close physical contact amongst students in school.Affected Students for Suspension
The group who will be affected by the suspension is as follows:
- 18 years old and below
- JC/Polytechnic students For affected students, we will provide a virtual class to ensure that their learning can continue at home. Adult students are welcome to attend a virtual class if desired.
Enhanced Precautionary Measures
- Students' class will be divided into group A and B if we find that they are unable to keep a safe distance.
- Different groups will attend on a different week or day. Teachers will notify each student with the group & class schedule.
- Teachers will be facilitating adequate spacing of students in the classroom. We request students to have alternate seating to make sure there is an empty seat between them.
- Temperature taking, health declaration will be in place.
Previous Measures Remains In-Force
- Students and teachers returning from all other countries/regions will have to serve the 14-day SHN.
- Students must use hand sanitizer upon entering our school to maintain good hygiene. We have placed a hand sanitizer spray at the entrance.
- Students have to use a face mask if they have flu symptoms. Students are welcome to do so as a precautionary measure if desired. Teachers will provide students with a face mask if students show flu symptoms during class.
- We are conducting disinfection of all classroom tables, chair handles, doorknobs after every single class.
We will try our best to make our students learning environment safer and joyful at this juncture.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
Stay healthy & Let’s overcome this threat together!